This book package includes:
1. National Electrical Code 2020
2. Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR 1926 - OSHA Construction Industry Regulations, 2016,
3. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Project Management Institute, 2000 (This copy will be in used- very good condition).
4. American Electricians Handbook
5. ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1, 2016,
6. Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity
7. International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015,
8. NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Ed.
9. NFPA 101- Standard for Life Safety Code, 2015,
10. NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2015
11. OSHA 3071 – Job Hazard Analysis Guide, 2002,
12. Grounding and Bonding, 2014 Edition,
13. Ugly’s Electrical References, 2017
14. NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016 *This reference was added 7/29/21.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are testing in the State of Louisiana the books will be provided to you at the examination center. You will NOT be allowed to use your own books during the examination.