Full Preparation Package
This package includes everything you need in order to prepare for and pass your NASCLA exam. It includes the complete set of NASCLA reference books you will need to study. These books may also be taken into the exam.
This package also includes:
- Full access to all of our online study materials and practice exams for 1 year
- Online prep course that will show how and where to tab and highlight your books, gives over 1,000 practice questions, and pre recorded instructional videos.
- Pre printed tabs for all 23 books allowed into the exam
Includes Complete Book Reference List:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition, Frederick Gould, Nancy Joyce
- ACI 318-14 : Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses,
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre-Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 3rd ed.
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Dave Roberts
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014, United States Gypsum Company (USG)
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices,
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 9th Edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction,
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities,
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th ed.
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition
- International Building Code, 2018 Edition
- Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan - A Guide for Construction Sites
- ANSI/EIMA 99-A-2017: Standard Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and EIFS with Drainage, 2017
- Set of permanent tabs for the reference books and Reference Book Tabs Guide