Commercial General Building Contractor (NASCLA) Online Course
Get one step closer to becoming a NASCLA Commercial General Building contractor with a prep course designed by Contractor Exam Prep to help you conquer the required
- This course provides the highlighting and tabbing location for each required book, so you can quickly and easily reference your materials during the exam
- Hundreds of practice questions help you become familiar with each reference book
- Simulated computer based final practice exam
- Testing techniques that are reported to be an indispensable part of these open-book exams
- 1 year of online access
- The exam is OPEN BOOK-Books sold separately
- The exam is 5-1/2 hours
- The exam has 115 questions, with a minimum passing score of 81
If you pass the NASCLA Accredited Examination for Commercial Building Contractors, your name will be entered into the NASCLA National Examination Database (NED) and you may use this information in other states that accept that NASCLA Accredited Examination.
Contractors who take the accredited examination can access NASCLA’s examination database and request that their results be sent to other jurisdictions that accept the examination, thereby reducing redundant licensing requirements.
State Contractor Licensing Agencies currently Administering the NASCLA Exam include;
Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and US Virgin Islands
State Contractor Licensing Agencies currently Accepting the NASCLA Exam include;
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia and US Virgin Islands