Includes the following books for the Mississippi Boiler Installation and Repair Contractor PSI examination:
- Steam Plant Operation, 10th Edition, 2017
- Modern Hydronic Heating for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings, 2012
- International Mechanical Code, 2018
- International Fuel Gas Code, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- HVAC Pump Handbook, 2006
Candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined, and/or indexed prior to the examination session. However, references may not be written in. Any candidate caught writing in the references during the examination will have the references confiscated and will be reported to the department. Furthermore, candidates are not permitted to bring in any additional papers (loose or attached) with their approved references. Any additional materials will be removed from the references and confiscated. References may be tabbed/indexed with permanent tabs only. Temporary tabs, such as Post-It notes, are not allowed and must be removed from the reference before the exam will begin.