Book Rental for Georgia Residential - Light Commercial Examination Package Pricing:
*plus $750 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental Includes:
- All the required books for the Georgia Residential - Light Commercial and Business and Law open book examinations pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
- Business and Law online self-paced home study exam prep course
- Residential - Light Commercial trade online self-paced home study exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period
- 6 months of access to courses
- $750 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Georgia State Licensing Board for Residential and General Contractors, 3rd Edition
- International Building Code, 2018
- International Residential Code, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2018
- The Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone,, 9th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition, 2014
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 3rd Ed.
- International Energy Conservation Code, 2009
***This is a special order item. Please allow 7-10 days for your books to be tabbed and highlighted***
BOOK RENTAL POLICY
Return the books within 6 months from the date you received the books and your deposit will be refunded to you via check.
If you do not return the books in similar condition in which you received them within 6 months from the date they were received, your deposit will be forfeited.