EXPEDITED SERVICES AVAILABLE - CONTACT 850-701-3808
We will complete your application and ensure that your application is prepared the correct way to give you the best chance to get approved on the first try.
We will suggest to you the best avenue to limit the "Red Flags" and to streamline this process.
- Educate and consult our client on licensing laws and the licensing process
- Determine Eligibility Qualifications based on client’s specific needs and background
- Prepare and process a license application
- Assemble necessary documents
- Prepare applicant for Board appearance, if required
- Oversee the clients application until approved
Division I Licenses
- General Contractor
- Building Contractor
- Residential Contractor
*The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR) requires any contractor who does not have final approval in business matters to appoint a Financially Responsible Officer (FRO). Should you require the designation of a FRO, a separate Financially Responsible Officer Application must be filed with the state.
NOTE: Our Application Assistance Fee does NOT include required credit reports or the application processing fee required by the Department of Business and Professional Regulations (DBPR). Separate check(s) or money order(s) made payable to the DBPR will be required to submit your application(s).