Book Rental for Tennessee BC-A-Residential Contractor Examination Package Pricing:
*plus $650 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental Includes:
- All the required books for the Tennessee BC-A-Residential Contractor and Business and Law open book examinations pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
- Business and Law online self-paced home study exam prep course
- BC-A-Residential Contractor trade online self-paced home study exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period
- 6 months of access to courses
- $500 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Tennessee 3rd Edition
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Ed.
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 9th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Ed.
***This is a special order item. Please allow 15 business days for your books to be tabbed and highlighted***
BOOK RENTAL POLICY
Return the books within 6 months from the date you received the books and your deposit will be refunded to you via check.
If you do not return the books in similar condition in which you received them within 6 months from the date they were received, your deposit will be forfeited.