Book Rental for Tennessee BC-B Combined-Residential/Commercial Contractor Examination Package Pricing:
*plus $1,300 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental Includes:
- All the required books for the Tennessee BC-A, B-Combined-Residential/Commercial Contractor and Business and Law open book examinations pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
- Business and Law online self-paced home study exam prep course
- BC-A, B-Combined-Residential/Commercial Contractor trade online self-paced home study exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period
- 6 months of access to courses
- $1,300 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Tennessee 3rd Edition
- International Building Code, 2012
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 9th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2016, 3rd Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of PreCast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- ACI 530/530.1-11 or ACI 530/530.1-13 (2011 or 2013)
- ACI 318-11 or ACI 318-14 (2011 or 2014)
***This is a special order item. Please allow 15 business days for your books to be tabbed and highlighted***
BOOK RENTAL POLICY
Return the books within 6 months from the date you received the books and your deposit will be refunded to you via check.
If you do not return the books in similar condition in which you received them within 6 months from the date they were received, your deposit will be forfeited.