Book Rental for South Carolina Residential Builder Examination Package Pricing:
*plus $500 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental Includes:
- All the required books for the South Carolina Residential Builder and Business Management and Law for Residential Builders open book examinations pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
- Business Management and Law for Residential Builders online self-paced home study exam prep course
- Residential Builder trade online self-paced home study exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period
- 6 months of access to courses
- $500 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, South Carolina Residential Builders, 8th Edition
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2018
- Carpentry and Building Construction 2016 Edition
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 9th Edition
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2018
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Edition, 2014
***This is a special order item. Please allow 7-10 days for your books to be tabbed and highlighted***
BOOK RENTAL POLICY
Return the books within 6 months from the date you received the books and your deposit will be refunded to you via check.
If you do not return the books in similar condition in which you received them within 6 months from the date they were received, your deposit will be forfeited.