Get one step closer to becoming a South Carolina Municipal Journeyman Electrician with an online exam prep course to help you conquer the required Prov open-book examination.
Online course includes:
- Highlight and tab locations for the references books
- Test-taking strategies
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Access to the online course for 1 year
A Journeyman Electrician is qualified and tested to perform work in the electrical trades while employed by a Master Electrician.
Number of Questions: 70
Time Allowed : 3 Hours
|Subject Area||# of Questions|
|Equipment for General Use||6|
|General Electrical Theory and Principles||9|
|Motors and Controls||3|
|Wiring and Protection||14|
|Wiring Methods and Materials||22|
|Total Questions: 70|
The online course is based on the following references. The books are NOT included with the online course but can be purchased separately at an additional cost.
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code, 2017
- American Electrician's Handbook, 16th or 17th Edition