The following books come professionally tabbed and highlighted:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition, Frederick Gould, Nancy Joyce
- ACI 318-14 (2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th ed.
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 3rd ed.
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Dave Roberts
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices,10th edition
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 9th Edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction 10th Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th ed.
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition
- International Building Code, 2018 Edition
- Developing Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan - A Guide for Construction Sites
- ANSI/EIMA 99-A-2017: Standard Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) and EIFS with Drainage, 2017
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery as this is a special order product.
If you return the books with 6 months we give you back $1200.00 from original payment.
Also includes online exam prep for the test.
Online course includes:
- Instructional videos
- tab/highlight locations for the books
- Hundreds of practice questions
- Instructional support
- 6 months access to courses
- 2 hrs of video tutoring