Includes the following books for the Mississippi Conveyor Systems Contractor PSI examination:
- NCCER 15401-08 Conveyors, 2008
- NCCER 15402-08 Troubleshooting and Repairing Conveyors, 2008
- Modern Welding, 2013, 11th Edition (USED)
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Specification for Structural Joints Using ASTM A325 or A490 Bolts, 2004
- ASME B20.1-2003 Safety Standard for Conveyors and Related Equipment, 2012
Candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined, and/or indexed prior to the examination session. However, references may not be written in. Any candidate caught writing in the references during the examination will have the references confiscated and will be reported to the department. Furthermore, candidates are not permitted to bring in any additional papers (loose or attached) with their approved references. Any additional materials will be removed from the references and confiscated. References may be tabbed/indexed with permanent tabs only. Temporary tabs, such as Post-It notes, are not allowed and must be removed from the reference before the exam will begin.