Includes the following books for the Mississippi Alarm Systems and Equipment Contractor PSI examination:
- National Electrical Code, NEC, 2014
- NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm Code, 2010
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, 2010, 4th Edition
- Certified Alarm Technicians Manual - Level 1, 2015 Edition
- Low Voltage Wiring: Security/Fire Alarm Systems, 2002
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems - 3rd Edition
Candidates are responsible for bringing their own references to the examination center. Reference materials may be highlighted, underlined, and/or indexed prior to the examination session. However, references may not be written in. Any candidate caught writing in the references during the examination will have the references confiscated and will be reported to the department. Furthermore, candidates are not permitted to bring in any additional papers (loose or attached) with their approved references. Any additional materials will be removed from the references and confiscated. References may be tabbed/indexed with permanent tabs only. Temporary tabs, such as Post-It notes, are not allowed and must be removed from the reference before the exam will begin.