*Please allow an additional 15 business days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State Underground Utility Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2016
- AWWA Standard for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe & Fabricated Fittings, 4 in through 12 in for Water Transmission & Distribution, C900, 2016
- Walker's Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, 2015
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017
- The Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Ed, 2012
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2020
- 555-Directional Bore, 2021
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2021
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020