Alone or as part of the Complete Florida Business and Finance Examination Prep Course Book Package, the Florida Contractor’s Manual is a vital instrument in exam preparation for Florida general contractors.
Approved by the Construction Industry Licensing Board for preparation for the Business and Finance Exam, this manual provides many of the answers you’ll need during the exam. The Florida Contractors Manual is often referred to as the Florida Contractor’s Reference Manual, because of its utility during and after your Business and Finance Exam.
- Covers many aspects of business operation in the construction industry
- Covers tax filing, insurance, daily accounts, and liens
- Includes excerpts from Federal Codes, State Statutes, local ordinances, and related administrative rules
- Available alone or as part of the complete book set
- Also available in an online course