Florida Roofing Contractor License Exam Books - Complete Set. Floridas Roofing Contractor Exam is an open book test that has 11 trade books, this package includes all 11 trade books for Florida Roofing Contractor exam.
The complete set of Florida State Roofing Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Walker's Building Estimators Reference Book, Walkers, 32nd Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, January 2012
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, D. Atcheson, Copyright 1995 – 8th Printing 2008
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2019
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2020
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2021
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, and Condensation Control 2018
- The N.R.C.A. Waterproofing Manual, 2nd Ed., 2020
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, 2020
Florida Roofing Contractor is a contractor whose services are unlimited in the roofing trade and who has the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or design, if not prohibited by law, and use materials and items used in the installation, maintenance, extension, and alteration of all kinds of roofing, waterproofing, and coating, except when coating is not represented to protect, repair, waterproof, stop leaks, or extend the life of the roof. The scope of work of a roofing contractor also includes skylights and any related work, required roof-deck attachments, and any repair or replacement of wood roof sheathing or fascia as needed during roof repair or replacement and any related work.