*Please allow an additional 7-10 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
The complete set of Florida State Marine Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, Steven H. Kosmatka, Beatrix Kerkhoff and William C. Panarese, 17th Edition
- Placing Reinforcing Bars,10th ed
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, Ronald C. Smith and Cameron K. Andres, 10th Edition, 2019
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), October 2017
- Dock Manual, Design, Building, Maintaining, 1999
- Timber Pile Design & Construction Manual, 2016
- Florida Building Code – Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility, 2020
A Florida Marine Contractor is a specialty contractor qualified and certified by the board to perform any work involving the construction, repair, alteration, extension and excavation for fixed docks, floating docks, boathouses, mooring devices, mooring fields, seawalls, bulkheads, piers, wharfs, boatlifts, boat ramps, revetments, cofferdams, wave attenuators, dune crossovers and other marine structures and activities, including pile driving, framing, concrete, masonry, dredge and fill, and wood shingle, wood shakes, or asphalt or fiberglass shingle roofing on a new structure of his or her own construction. Nothing in this rule shall be deemed to restrict or limit in any manner the scope of work authorized by law of other contractor classification.