our exam preparation packages 2
Nascla Study Packages
All of our NASCLA study packages are designed to give you options depending on your availability and comfort level. Whether you prefer to learn at home or in a classroom environment we have you covered.
Home Study Materials
This is a popular exam preparation option. Many who have purchased this package find it to be all they need to get prepared.
This package includes a hardcopy of our proven study book which guides you through each of the 20 NASCLA reference books. We take you to each page and specific topic that the exam questions are derived from.
Purchase of this package also includes access to our online learning management system. This system has been created to address each reference book with specific study areas. You will also have access to sample calculations and a realistic practice exam containing questions very similar to those found on the actual exam.
Also included in this package is:
- Course guarantee. You will have access to our online course materials for as long as you need it in order to pass the exam.
This package does not include the 20 NASCLA reference books. They will need to be purchased separately.
This package is our most popular option. It includes everything you need in order to prepare for and pass your NASCLA exam. It includes the complete set of 20 NASCLA reference book you will need to study. These books may also be taken into the exam.
This package also includes:
- Live Seminar. One day of classroom instruction.
- Hard copy of our proven study guide. Our study guide has been created in a similar format to the online study program. You will be taught specific sections and topics to study in preparation for your exam.
- Email support for exam questions
- Course guarantee. You will be able to attend our live seminars as many times as you need to in order to pass your exam.
- Book buyback guarantee. When you are finished with your reference books we will buy them back from you at 50% of what you paid for them. This saves you a great deal of money on your overall investment.