This is a full unused set of reference books needed to prepare for the NASCLA Exam.
The PSI testing guideline has been updated as of 1/11/2016 and requires some new book versions as of 02/04/2016. This package includes the book versions required effective 02/04/2016.
You will receive the following books:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition, Frederick Gould, Nancy Joyce
- ACI 318-14 2014: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (updated March 2015)
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 12th Edition (Effective April 23 2018 )
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre-Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Dave Roberts
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014, United States Gypsum Company (USG)
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8 th edition (2015)
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th Edition, Cameron K. Andres and Ronald C. Smith
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition, Pearson Education Publishing, IBSN-10: 0-13-511108-0
- International Building Code 2015 Edition
*This is the complete set of books needed to prepare for and take your NASCLA exam. Please be sure to select your applicable state if listed in the drop down for the Contractor’s Guide to Business, Law & Project Management. Otherwise you will be sent the Basic version of it. These are all unused books.
Reference books may be sent in different packages at different times from each other.