2021 ICC Concrete Manual
The Concrete Manual, now updated to the 2021 IBC and ACI 318-19, provides the guidance and information that inspectors and other construction professionals need to become more proficient in concrete field practices and inspection.
**This Edition is compatible with all ICC exams that use the 2015 IBC**
The Concrete Manual will:
• Introduce concrete and explain what it is and why it behaves as it does
• Explain conventional concrete construction procedures
• Cover special concrete technologies such as Autoclaved, self-consolidating and pervious
• Discuss control and inspection procedures
• Explore statistical quality control methods and their application to concrete construction
• Detail proper field testing procedures
• Detail proper placement of reinforcement
A Resource Reference section includes a list of the concrete industry and technical organizations to contact for additional information.