Full Preparation Package
This package includes everything you need in order to prepare for and pass your NASCLA exam. It includes the complete set of NASCLA reference books you will need to study. These books may also be taken into the exam.
This package also includes:
- Full access to all of our online study materials and practice exam.
- Set of permanent tabs for the reference books.
- Online version of our study guide. Our study guide has been created in a similar format to the online study program. You will be taught specific sections and topics to study in preparation for your exam.
- Online Audio. Our Online Audio was created in order to help you memorize key facts and focus areas for the exam. You will find it useful to listen to outside of your normal at home book study.
- Support from qualified NASCLA instructor.
- Course guarantee. You will be able to access our materials as long as you need to in order to pass your exam.
- Book buyback guarantee. When you are finished with your reference books we will buy them back from you at 50% of what you paid for them. This saves you a great deal of money on your overall investment.
Complete Reference List:
- Construction Jobsite Management, 4th Edition, 2017, William R. Mincks, Hal Johnston
- Construction Project Management, 2014, 4th Edition, Frederick Gould, Nancy Joyce
- ACI 318-11 or ACI 318-14 (2011 or 2014): Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining, and Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses, 2013 (updated March 2015)
- NASCLA Contractors' Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 10th or 11th Edition
- Erectors' Manual - Standards and Guidelines for the Erection of Pre-Cast Concrete Products, 1999, 2nd Edition
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning - Level 1 Field Fundamentals, 2003, 3rd Edition
- SDI (Steel Deck Institute) Manual of Construction with Steel Deck, 2006, 2nd Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, 2011, Dave Roberts
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th edition, 2014, United States Gypsum Company (USG)
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, Recommended Practices, 2011, 9th edition, Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders, 3rd Edition, 2008
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8 th edition (2015)
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 2014, 9th Edition, Cameron K. Andres and Ronald C. Smith
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA), with latest available amendments
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2010 or 2016 (Student Edition), John L. Feirer and Mark D. Feirer
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2009
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, Daniel Atcheson, 1995
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition
- Green Building Fundamentals, Michael Montoya, 2011, 2nd edition, Pearson Education Publishing, IBSN-10: 0-13-511108-0
- International Building Code, 2012 or 2015 Edition