$995.00 Plus an $800 refundable deposit.
BOOK RENTAL FOR Underground Utility CONTRACTOR
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Underground Utility Contractor trade online course
- Business and Finance online course
- 6 months of access to online course
Books come professionally tabbed and highlighted.
Return the books within 6 months and get back the $800.00 deposit.
Please allow 10 days for delivery.
The complete set of Highlighted and Tabbed Florida State Underground Utility Contractors trade exam books includes the following:
- Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2016
- AWWA Standard for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe & Fabricated Fittings, 4 in through 12 in for Water Transmission & Distribution, C900, 2016
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, 2015
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2017
- The Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Ed, 2012
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2018
- 555-Directional Bore, 2019
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2019
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidder 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 (Current Edition)