$1,145 (taxes and shipping included)
*plus $1,000 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental for Plumbing Contractor
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Trade Course - Plumbing Course
- Business and Finance Course
- 6 months of access to online course
- 6 months unlimited virtual classes
This book rental package includes all the required books for the Plumbing Contractor and the Business and Finance open book examinations already pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
*Please allow an additional 10 days on tabbed and highlighted trade book package orders.*
- Chapter 64E-6, Florida Administrative Code, Standards for Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems, July 16, 2013
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- NFPA 14 – Standard for the Installation of Standpipe and Hose Systems, 2016
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2018
- Plumber’s Handbook Revised, 2018, 5th Ed.
- Solar Thermal Manual: Solar Water & Pool Heating Manual, 2006.
- Mathematics for Plumbers and Pipefitters, 8th Edition 2013
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidder 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455 (Current Edition)