Florida Air B Contractors Trade Knowledge - Online Exam Prep Course prepared by1 Exam Prep. We have the proven process of passing any open book contractor exam. With our Blended Format, we mix online basic instruction with face-to-face instruction to obtain the perfect mix for EVERY type of student who is attempting to obtain a contractors license.
- One (1) year of access to our online course & classroom classes that include updated information from feedback from our students. Our classroom classes are available to all students at no extra cost, they are included in your tuition. These classroom classes are not mandatory but are very helpful.
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for every required book. THE ACTUAL TABS (BLANK OR PREPRINTED) ARE AT AN EXTRA COST. ($25 for 375 blank tabs, or $50-$100 for preprinted tabs, depending on your course.)
- 1,000+ practice questions. We base these per book so you can understand which questions come from which book to better know where to find the answer, as well as final exams to reinforce your test-taking skills.
- Over an hour of videos and reading material of test-taking techniques, which from our feedback is the most effective part of an open book exam.
- Your instructor(s) will be available via text, phone call, email. We also have a price match guarantee and will beat any price on the books.
Florida Class B Air-Conditioning Contractor means a contractor whose services are limited to 25 tons of cooling and 500,000 BTU of heating in any one system in the execution of contracts requiring the experience, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, fabricate, alter, extend, or design central air-conditioning, refrigeration, heating, and ventilating systems, including duct work in connection with a complete system.
Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
Our Florida State Air B Contractor Online Exam Prep Course includes:
Class schedule below: