Only 12 of the 18 reference books for the General, Building, and Residential Contractor examinations will be allowed to be taken into the testing center.
This book package includes the following 12 books you ARE ALLOWED to take into the exam:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2018
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation, 2020
*The following books ARE NOT included in this package and are NOT ALLOWED to take into the testing center:
- Builders Guide to Accounting, 2001.
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 10th Edition
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 10th Edition, 2019
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.