FLORIDA STATE BUSINESS & FINANCE ONLINE SIMULATED PRACTICE EXAMS
Enjoy Simulated Practice Exams for all books that are part of this set. Take the online course from your mobile or home computer!
This online course Does NOT include the books
Florida Business & Finance Contractors Exam is required for all first-time applicants in addition to taking the trade exam.
Florida State Business and Finance Exams include practice tests on:
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018
1.A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)| 2.A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017) | 3.A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018| 4.Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)| 5.Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)| 6.Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018
The Florida Business & Finance Contractor's Exam has 120 questions and a time limit of 390 minutes. All applicants must score at least 70% in order to pass. The examination is open book.
Florida Business & Finance Exam covers financing, taxes, business law, and accounting, including payroll, accounting practices, lien law, labor law, tax law, productivity calculations and more…
- Florida Business & Finance Exam Content
- Establishing the Business
- Organizational Structure
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
- Estimating and Bidding a Job